Monday, October 31, 2016

Plan of Attack, a LS 502 Post

After talking with people who are vastly more experienced than me in the realms of research, I have come to form a bit of an attack plan for my methodology.

For my sample, a convenience sample may work best. Convenience sampling (a.k.a. availability sampling) is a specific type of non-probability sampling method that relies on data collection from population members who are conveniently available to participate in study. I am also looking at possibly doing a user survey for digital archives to figure out what needs to be focused on in knowing what type of access method or other issues need to be focused on. The users I have in mind would be young students, the more tech savvy youth, who will most likely the main users of digital archives down the line.

I hope this works.

No comments: