Saturday, November 26, 2016

Almost There, a LS 502 Post

Almost there!!!

So close to the end and so close to finishing my conference proposal. I have learned a lot this semester in regards to the technical process of research. I had not realized the extend of preparation needed before it even starts. Literature Reviews were completely new to me and the process of explaining exactly how you intend to go about collecting your data was presented to me in a completely new angle. I just have to review over what I have, edit it, turn it in, discuss about it in class and then I'll be completely done!

Yay Learning!!!

With all the work I've put into this research idea I may keep it for a future directed study. I've learned a lot about digital archives and the process of digital preservation.

I feel like singing, but since I'm not that good at it, I'll let the professionals sing!!!

 


No comments: