Monday, October 17, 2016

Writing, Right?, a LS 502 Post

Ok, so all of my notes are written up and I have a fairly certain idea of what exactly I'm going to write. That's the good news, the bad news is I'm coming down with something that is making everything sluggish in thought and movement. In that light I am very thankful for the four day extension given by my professor. So the lit review is now due on Saturday as appose to tomorrow.

In other news, I found an interesting article that gives a fantastic overview about what exactly should be involved in a digital preservation program. While it's not a research article, I'm using it in my review to say 'here's an idea, what can we do with it'. I do have the five required research articles so I think I am doing alright.

I usually write everything out by hand before typing it out. Yes it does take a little bit longer, but it helps the flow of thoughts and what I'm writing makes more sense to me.

Almost there - I hope!

No comments: