Monday, November 07, 2016

Done-ish, a LS 502 Post

I have reached that lovely point in which if I wrote anymore on my methodology paper I will start becoming overtly redundant. I am hoping that my sample section is not going to come back and kick me down, but I honestly could not think of any other way of doing it. So, after a final look over I have turned it in. I did get my grade for my literature review today, so I was able to make adjustments based on that before turning it in.

Now, I am going to try to find examples of conference proposals so I know how to set up my own and make it as professional as possible.

Look at me - I'm learning!
While I haven't quite tossed in the one ring into Mount Doom, I have at least crossed the Black Gate into Mordor. All that's left now is my conference proposal, then the end is in sight.

No comments: