Thursday, June 02, 2011

Surprise


Hot and windy have to be one of the worst combinations found in nature.  One would think that the wind would cool things down, but no, it's simply more hot air coming through making the day even more hot.

I just had to get that out, so anyway . . .

For those of you who know me personally I have started my own small jewelry business called Theatre Phoenix Jewelry.  For those of you who wish to see some of my work click on this cleverly crafted link.  Presently there's not much on there mostly for the reason that I've been interrupted by Life. Curse you Responsibility!!!  But I will soon put items on the site and revamp it to look nicer.  I also display my work in an art gallery in the town where I live.  The owner is an absolute sweetheart and loves to chat.  She loves getting different types of artisans together so they can share their work.  I have already met some interesting people there and have had loads of fun.

Well I walked into the gallery one day and she told me she sold one of my necklaces!!  My reaction was one mixed with giddiness and surprise.  Giddy because one of my pieces was sold and surprised because one of my pieces was sold.  I am glad that there are some people who like my work well enough to buy it and willingly wear it in public!!  I can tell you that just made my week.:)

So that is my big surprise!  I am now so psyched to make more items! Watch out world, here comes my art!

No comments: