Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Promise Rant: Why Charlotte Church, Why???


Ok, here is that promise rant.

First of all I would like to ask Miss. Church WHY????????? (Note the many question marks) Charlotte Church's last CD was back in 2003 where she was singing the songs that made her famous and everybody was in love with that voice of an angel.

No more I tell you - she has forsaken the ways of 'Danny Boy' and 'Jerusalem' in favor of pop music. Not just any pop music mind you - pop music that focuses on her body more than her voice.  Catching sight of her music video for 'Crazy Chick' I began to cry in mourning the lost of the sweet girl that we all grew to love.  I ask WHY Charlotte, WHY???

I also, unfortunately, discovered her mini-series in which the pilot episode she dresses as a hallucinating nun taking host with the ecstasy smiley face on it, broke a statue of the Blessed Mother to get some hard cider and stuck gum on a statue of the child Jesus.  This makes me very upset. I thought she would be a good role model for young girls - wrong!!!!

I will continue to mourn the bad decisions made by Miss. Church and hope for a better role model to come along

No comments: