Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I'm Doing What Now?

I'm a geek.

Am I ashamed of this? Nope. I'm very proud of my geekiness and I make no excuses for it (mostly because I don't have any).  I love my sci-fi, my fantasy, and examining those things at every possible angle til your eyes get crossed.

Yes, it's a Swiss Guard with a lightsaber.
Your argument is invalided.
But I don't keep my geekiness reserved for just those things.  I geek out over my Catholic faith, and there is a lot to geek out over.  We got traditions (both big T and little t), sacraments, history, saints, and I could on and on.  But I won't here.

No, the place I will completely geek out on my favorite shows and the faith on The Catholic Geeks.

The Catholic Geeks is a collection of people who are Catholic, who are geeks, and who are (to quote the Scarlet Pimpernel) demned proud of it.

Will I stop geek out over stuff on this blog? No.  It just means that there will be more stuff by me to read in internetland.

Enjoy my first posting Scarlet Pimpernel, Vatican Style.

No comments: